- Guided walks available
- Top wildlife viewing in the dry season
- Superb for spotting predators including big prides of lions
- One of the best places in East Africa to encounter wild dogs
- Unusual antelope species like greater kudu, roan and sable antelopes
- Very exclusive and doesn’t get crowded as other parks like Serengeti, Ngorongoro and Tarangire
About Ruaha National Park
- Ruaha national park is the biggest in Tanzania.
- famous wilderness area to have game viewing spiced up by fascinating landscape.
- The park is rich of plants and animals.
- The Greater Kudu (Tragelaphus strepsiceros) can only found in Ruaha
- The park boasts of her almost untouched and unexplored ecosystem, making visitors safari experience very unique.
- The Great Ruaha River save as the life line of the park.
- Other rivers like Mwagusi, Jongomero and Mzombe
- During dry season, these rivers become mostly the main source of water for wildlife.
- There are few natural springs saving the same purpose.