- Top game viewing in the dry season
- Incredible concentration of elephants in the dry season
- Excellent birding with many dry-country specials
- Stunning scenery with many baobab trees
- Excellent mid-range and luxury lodges
About Tarangire National Park
- Tarangire National Park is, 6 largest national park in Tanzania
- Behind, Ruaha, Serengeti, Mikumi, Katavi and Mkomazi.
- The national park is at Manyara Region.
- The name originates from Tarangire river that crosses in the park.
- The only source of water for wild animals during dry seasons.
- Dry season animals migrate to Tarangire National Park from Manyara National Park.
- The landscape and vegetation is incredibly diverse with a mix that is not found anywhere else in the northern parks
- The hilly landscape has vast numbers of Baobab trees, dense bush and high grasses.